Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pop!

Top c/o Front Row Shop, Pants- Zara, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, Hat- H&M, Watch c/o Vestal
If you haven't heard of Front Row Shop, then I advise you to check out their website immediately. When they contacted me I became overwhelmed by how perfect all of their clothing is. This top is from there and I'm in love with it (you can find it here). Not only is the quality wonderful, but its become my new go to top. They've quickly become one of my favorite online stores, and I basically want everything on their website. Here are just a few of my favorites:


10 comments:

  1. suuper:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the hat and trousers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love that store. i have not yet brought anything from there but im always window shopping.
    also I love you hair its so cute on you and that shirt :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always wear such cute outfits!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah! I love the flared arms!
    such a nice outfit!

    xx Fee

    www.little-indigo-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! and I noticed the sleeves of your top are flared. love it!

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.