Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Basics

Top- H&M, Shorts- H&M, Hat- H&M, Watch c/o Vestal 
This type of outfit has been pretty go-to for me so far this summer. In the past summer has been the easiest season for me to dress for. But as my style has changed I've noticed myself feeling lost without my leather jacket and black jeans. So for the most part I've been defaulting to shorts with a basic top and this hat and watch.  I was really excited to receive this watch from Vestal (which you can find here). I've been eyeing this watch style for a while, but never found one I was completely happy with. My main issue is I always have trouble finding a watch that fits my wrist but this one fits perfectly. Not only that but the quality is wonderful, so it feels so nice to wear. But probably what I love most about this watch is the gold color. It's perfect for me since I don't like to wear a ton of jewelry anymore, so it's an easy way to add to my outfits. It's my way of pretending that I put a lot of effort into my accessories when in reality I just threw it on while rushing out the door (basically the story of my life).

9 comments:

  1. you look amazing :) You have a great figure and the shorts are so pretty!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you look absolutely incredible! Gorgeous photos too, so glad that I just stumbled across your blog
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and elegant!

    Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit so much, shorts are so cute! Just followed you on bloglovin x

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Just come across your blog and I am deffo going to follow you.
    amazing.
    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute look !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.